Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Professional Tote 2

I finished the Professional Tote I wrote about in an earlier blog. The pattern is amazing!  It is extremely clever and well put together. I did not have one issue with the instructions. Every time I was supposed to match another piece together, in my head I was like sure this is going to fit--and every time it did! It was amazing! There are so many pieces...it must have taken a very long time to make this pattern. I am an intermediate sewer and believe any sewer who has a pattern or two under his/her belt could manage this pattern. Don't worry...I was not working on it the entire time since I last posted---other projects and deadlines got in the way. I have already started another Professional Tote to give to my mother for Christmas..I will be sure to post it when I finish. So I am sure you are all dying to see the pictures so here they are!

I also had a chance to get the coasters done for the table settings I posted about before. These coasters were as pleasurable to make as the place settings and the whole set together is going to look amazing on my mother's kitchen table. I highly recommend this pattern as well. It is by Deborah Vollbracht of Creative Folk Quilting. As you can see, they are reversible. I put three of them on the other side so you can see this. And guess what the best part is??  The coaster pattern is free! Click on the website link for Creative Folk Quilting I have above and check it out for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a message! Hearing from you makes my day!

Locations of Site Visitors