Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

RTW Contest

This is just a quick post since I am currently out of town. I just wanted to let everyone know that voting for the RTW Contest has begun! In my last post, I wrote about my entry into the contest. The photo is above. Now trust me, there is some stiff competition! But if you like my entry, please vote for it here. You are allowed up to 5 votes so vote for your 5 favorites!

In the meantime, I am currently on a trip to the east coast to Pittsburgh, PA, Hershey, PA and NewYork's Fashion District! (more to come on my great finds from this trip shortly!) I will resume regular posting when I return and I have tons of goodies to show you!

In the meantime, I have been following Me Made May so far even though I did not sign up and make a pledge....I wonder if I can do it late? 

Thanks for your vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a message! Hearing from you makes my day!

Locations of Site Visitors